iMap - Irish Mission Agencies Partnership was set up in 2007 as an initiative joining together Irish mission agencies and the Irish Church to develop their desire to see the Gospel advanced in Ireland and abroad. "Resourcing world mission together." Understanding the needs of the world and doing something about it are two entirely different matters. iMap wants to help connect you with mission agencies and churches active in the world for partnership together, for a week, a month or for life.
• To operate a centre for the promotion of mission at home and overseas.
• To maintain a web-site advertising: service opportunities, prayer points, regional events and mission resources.
• To act as a clearing house for mission agencies who send personnel overseas.
• To assist our partners in mission to network effectively.
• To provide Biblical & practical resources to engage Irish churches in mission.
iMap is a membership organisation made up of partner mission agencies. Our Statement of faith is available to download HERE.
Missions agencies and mission projects are welcome to apply to iMAP for partnership. Apply HERE.
Subscribe to our iMAP newsletter
Go to subscription page HERE
Contact Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
Donate to iMAP for our partners and projects.
Stewardship - Giving
Stewardship involves all our resources and responsibilities with regards to the 'Great Commission', finances is a part of this. 2 Corinthians 9:7 indicates that "God loves a cheerful giver", it is in the attitude as much as the amount.
Giving to iMAP
Giving to Irish Mission Agencies Partnership is for to support our partner agencies and projects. In the case of donations from income tax donors there is the added benefit from the charity tax back. See finance report page for details on income for partners and projects of iMAP.
Charity giving yields 44.5% extra for taxpayers giving over €250 P/A. READ MORE
iMAP assists in the transfer of funds from donor to iMAP charitable activities / ministries. Donations that meet the *Revenues criteria from income tax paying donors are processed for tax back in charity effective giving.
- Income tax paying donors.
- Giving over €250 in the year to one Revenue and CRA registered charity.
- Donations for charitable activities.